- Enter your information into the form below. Once submit is pressed, a signature is generated.
- In outlook email, press the button that says “new email” in the top left corner under the home tab.
- In the new e-mail window, select the signature button – which is in the middle of the toolbar
- Select signatures from the dropdown menu
- In the signatures window, select the new button under the signature to edit box
- Name your new signature and press ok. The name can be your full name.
- Use cntrl + v or paste to paste your signature into the edit signature box
- On the right, select the name of your signature for the dropdowns of new messages and replies/forwards. This will automatically add your signature to all emails.
- Press ok to confirm your signature
FIRST LAST, SUFFIX.
Marilyn and Stanley M. Katz Seniors Campus
4847 David S. Mack Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
T. (561) 555-5555 C. (561) 555-55555 F. (561) 555-55555